This event has passed.
$25 – Roy Heinrichs
August 8, 2018
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Rules of Play
- Winners’ names posted monthly in the Gizeh Shrine Centre, 4238 Lozells Ave Unit 102, Burnaby, BC V5A 0C4 and at www.bcshriners.com/calendar
- Prizes are mailed out monthly to purchasers’ last known address.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify Gizeh Shrine Centre, 4238 Lozells Ave Unit 102, Burnaby, BC V5A 0C4 of any address updates.
- Members of Shriners of BC & Yukon Child Services Society and Gizeh Shriners of BC & Yukon responsible for the conduct and management of the Cash Calendar raffle are not permitted to purchase calendars.
- Calendar Purchaser must be 19 years of age or older. If winning ticket bears a minor’s name the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- The total value of prizes to be awarded is Nineteen Thousand Seven Hundred Canadian Dollars (CAD $19,700.00). All prizes are paid by cheque to winning-ticket holders as defined within the Rules of Play.
- Prizes as follows: $25 on weekdays, $100 on Saturdays and Sundays, $1000 Grand Prizes on January 1, July 1 and December 24.
- Prizes not claimed within one year from date of prize won will be donated to charity after notifying BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Calendars may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winners consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
- Proceeds are for the benefit of Shriners of British Columbia & Yukon Child Services Society. Payment is not deductible as a charitable donation.
- All prizes are paid by cheque to winning-ticket holders as defined within the Rules of Play.
- The winning ticket (calendar) numbers were determined by random electronic draw of the number printed on the calendar. Prizes were awarded in sequential order of the day of the year and the number drawn for that day.
- 2023 Shriners Cash Calendar Draw was held at 4238 Lozells Ave Unit 102, Burnaby, BC V5A 0C4